Located on a beach front, close to the village of Lacco Ameno, the Regina Isabella Hotel offers an unforgettable stay in a friendly atmosphere.
The hotel is set in the middle of a quiet bay, amongst rocky outcrops and green Mediterranean pine trees. The main entrance opens onto the picturesque little square of Santa Restituta, famous for its church, archaeological museum and quaint antiques and clothes bazaar.
The hotel was visited by celebrity guests including Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, Helena Rubinstein, Maria Callas, Charlie Chaplin and Clark Gable.
Nearby guests will find La Mortella Bothanic Gardens (3 km), Poseidon Thermal Gardens (6 km), Aragonese Castle (7 km), Pompei (20 km).
Guests can take long walks along the coast. Within a short walk guests may visit the picturesque square of Saint Restituta with the church and archaeological museum.
The Regina Isabella features 134 modern and comfortable recently renovated rooms decorated in classic Mediterranean style with typical Capodimonte ceramic floors with hand painted Majolica tiles, furniture in style of Neapolitan villas, Murano glass lamps and chandeliers, murals, paintings and beautifully crafted tapestries.
|All rooms are equipped with:|
- Private bathroom with a bath tub and shower, bidet, hairdryer, make-up mirror
- Working desk
- Mini bar
- Satellite TV
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Balcony (most of the rooms)
- Rooms for the disabled are available
|Facilities available to guests:|
- Private beach
- 2 restaurants overlooking the private beach
- American breakfast buffet
- Recreation and leisure facilities: fully equipped gym, sauna, steam bath, massage, aqua medical pool, aqua music and color medical pool, indoor thermal swimming pool, tennis courts, pools, beach, wind surfing,
- Children playground and baby club,
- Meals are served in two relaxed dining areas
- Restaurant Regina Isabella, with its panoramic window facing the bay and offering traditional and original dishes, often featuring fish, and boasts a splendid Italian and international wine list
- Open air Sporting Restaurant, overlooking the sea, serving lunch, with fresh seafood, typical Neapolitan buffet and special dietary menu.
- 2 bars
- Taxi, bus, limousine, private helicopter and exclusive motorboat available on request
- The hotel organizes tours and excursions.
- Well-equipped Conference Centre for meetings and professional conventions, with a capacity for up to 500 people
- Free car park
- The hotel accepts major credit cards.